Yeah so, what else is new? I bought a Mac! I ordered a new iMac from Apple a few weeks ago. I bought the 20" iMac with a 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo processor, 500GB SATA hard drive, 8x SuperDrive CD/DVD Burner, and ATI Radeon HD 2600 PRO with 256MB memory. I upgraded the system memory to 4GB DDR2 RAM and it is running blazing fast.This iMac is without a doubt the best computer I have ever owned. The design the beautiful, Mac OS X is intuitive, and it just works. I always thought that was kind of a gimmicky thing to say, "it just works", but it really is true. Macs just work. There is none of the frustration you have with Windows. You don't have to wait for the computer to do what its supposed to or fix it all the time so it works. From day one my Mac has just worked. I couldn't be happier -- honestly. You should buy a Mac too.

1 comment:
Congratulations and thanks for rubbing it in.
Post a Comment