If you haven't seen my photos from the Caribbean you should check them out. There are still many more I need to get online, but so far I'm off to a good start with just over 60 photos from my two Caribbean vacations. I had a great time on both trips, visiting Tortola, St. Thomas, Great Stirrup Cay, Cozumel, and Belize. I also enjoyed seeing Miami, Ft. Lauderdale, and Key West. What are you waiting for go see the photos!
Friday, February 22, 2008
caribbean photos
If you haven't seen my photos from the Caribbean you should check them out. There are still many more I need to get online, but so far I'm off to a good start with just over 60 photos from my two Caribbean vacations. I had a great time on both trips, visiting Tortola, St. Thomas, Great Stirrup Cay, Cozumel, and Belize. I also enjoyed seeing Miami, Ft. Lauderdale, and Key West. What are you waiting for go see the photos!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment