Monday, October 08, 2007

on and on

I made it back from Los Angeles last week. We flew home Tuesday night. I had a great time there and would very much like to return. Los Angeles seems like it would be a fun place to live. Though maybe my opinion would change if I had to contend with the traffic more. Whatever the case it was a good enough place to visit.

Moving along to the present day. Today is my girlfriend's birthday. She is a year older and as beautiful as ever. Last night we went out to Banhkok Thai to celebrate and ate some yummy Thai food. We choose to celebrate early because I have to teach pottery class tonight.

This month I am teaching Monday night pottery. I think it will be a good change of pace. Before leaving to work for APX this summer I had been teaching Thursday and Friday. That usually made going out of town tough because I had to find a substitute for both nights. I missed pottery when I was away this summer. I'm excited to start teaching again.

No comments: